This is a new part of MelaNoMore Support Group (MSG), which has set up a Buddy System, aimed at offering support to those who want to talk with someone, who has had similar experiences to those you are dealing with.
How to Join MelaNoMore Buddies
If you are a current member of MSG, MelaNoMore Buddies have invited you to submit further details, so they can establish a Friend~Buddy relationship.
All new members will automatically receive an invite.
If you wish to become a new member of MelaNoMore and/or Buddies then please go to our Membership Page.
Process for New Members joining MelaNoMore Support Group & then being part of MelaNoMore Buddies
1. At Clinics the Cancer Nurse Specialists will ask whether you would like to become a member of the MelaNoMore support Group.
2. They will pass your name and email address to Committee members who maintain the member lists.
3. You will then receive a Welcome Letter from Aga Kehinde, the Chair by email. (Click here to view).
4. You will receive the regular Newsletters, invites to events and the monthly Virtual Cafe.
5. Susequently an invite to become a Friend or Buddy will be sent to your email address.
Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook private group
‘MelaNoMore Support Group’ by providing your email address to email@example.com
Where You'll Find Us
St Luke's Cancer Centre
The Royal Surrey County Hospital