For MSG Committee Members
MelaNoMore.net Website background Notes and Guidance, as well as experimental WordPress Configurations and Modules.
- Your Title Goes Here 50% 50%
- Bar Counter 0% 0%
- Your Title Goes Here 50% 50%
CONTROL FORMS Interfacing with New & Existing Members
|Home||Joining||“Pease complete this Membership Form ….”|
|Home ~ Fund Raising||Donating||“If you are considering making ….”|
|Buddies ~ BuddiesFAQ||Joining||“Keen to be a Friend or Buddie ….”|
|Membership||Joining||“To join MelaNoMore please complete ….”|
|Membership||Questions||“Please complete the Message Form ….”|
|Newsletters||Feedback||“Please let us know ….”|
|Contact Us||Feedback||“Please let us know … met expectations …”|
Hidden Pages for Testing New Features or Storage
|Team||Experimental & Documentation of new features||Web Designers|
|Auto Draft||Base for new Pages||Web Designers|
|Constitution||Restricted Access to Constitution & AGM / Annual Reports||Committee + Member requests|
|Intro||To be removed when re-org settled||Committee|
|Library||Storage of older data, e.g. 2019-21 Newsletters||Committee|
|MelaNoMore Events||Await feedback re News Page format||Web Designer|
|National Events||To be removed||Web Designer|
|Role Chart||Neil’s Latest Chart||Committee|
|8 in total|
Use of Bing AI response to "Supporting a partner thru Melanoma recovery
Supporting a partner through melanoma recovery can be challenging, but also rewarding. Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that can spread to other organs and cause serious complications. It can affect a person’s physical and emotional well-being, as well as their relationships. Here are some tips on how to support your partner during this difficult time:
– Listen to their feelings and concerns. Your partner may experience a range of emotions, such as fear, anger, sadness, or guilt. They may also have questions or worries about their treatment, prognosis, or future. Try to be empathetic and supportive, without judging or minimizing their feelings. Let them know that you are there for them and that you care.
– Help them with practical tasks. Your partner may need assistance with daily activities, such as cooking, cleaning, shopping, or driving. They may also appreciate help with managing their appointments, medications, or insurance claims. Offer to help them with these tasks, but respect their autonomy and preferences. Don’t take over or make decisions for them without their consent.
– Encourage them to follow their treatment plan. Your partner may have to undergo surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, or targeted therapy to treat their melanoma. These treatments can have side effects, such as fatigue, nausea, pain, or skin changes. Encourage your partner to follow their doctor’s advice and to report any problems or concerns. Remind them of the benefits of the treatment and the hope for recovery.
– Support their self-care and coping strategies. Your partner may find it helpful to practice healthy habits, such as eating well, exercising regularly, sleeping enough, and avoiding tobacco and alcohol. They may also benefit from relaxation techniques, such as meditation, yoga, or breathing exercises. Support your partner in finding and doing activities that make them happy and relaxed, such as hobbies, music, or reading.
– Seek support for yourself. Supporting a partner with melanoma can be stressful and exhausting. You may also have your own emotions and needs that need attention. Don’t neglect your own health and well-being. Seek support from friends, family, or professionals who can listen to you and offer advice. Join a support group for caregivers or partners of people with cancer. Take time for yourself and do things that you enjoy.
Website Review July 2023
We will also create a Library Page to hold Committee Member data only information, as per following:
1. Intro Page Header to be merged with start of Home Page (Neil) Done. Remainder to be deleted or combined elsewhere (Doug) Done.
2. Remove Committee Page or keep as separate hidden Page?
3. Constitution Page ~ retain but just current year. Old versions stored in Library?
4. Launch & Celebration Pages to be merged & renamed to ??? ( can’t be Events as that is the Calendar). Content including pictures reduced considerably for previous years?
5. Role Chart changed to Hidden Page Done. (A list of Hidden Pages will be held on the Team Page.
6. Buddies down to 2 Pages? No Bio’s ? Retain your pictures on Buddies Page?
7. Simple design block for Videos on Newsletter Page, otherwise as is (Doug) Done.
8. Remainder Pages older content removed. (Doug) Done.
If you wish to attend our Well-being Webinar and you are not a Member or have misplaced the LINK sent by email, please complete this form:
When this Control Form is completed the following message is displayed:
Many thanks for wishing to attend our Well-being Webinar we will send the Link to your email address asap. Many thanks for your interest.