St Luke’s Cancer Centre
St Luke’s provides the focus at the centre of 5 Cancer Locations, RSCH, Frimley Park, East Surrey, St Peter’s and Ashford.
£6.2m Plans for Royal Surrey cancer Centre
Click on Image to see Details and Video
Click Here to View Letter being sent to Visting Patients
St Luke's Services
Click on Image to go to St Luke’s Cancer Centre
To see Patient Information Leaflet by Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust on Macmillan Gynaecological Cancer Clinical Nurse Specialist:
Click Here for Leaflet
Current Status of St Luke's Level B Entrance
The Drive-By Pharmacy is still in operation with 3 parking places on opposite side of the road. As at 14Apr23.
We're are transforming St Luke's Cancer Centre
We are expanding and modernising St Luke’s Cancer Centre to provide the space and facilities needed to support the increasing demand for our cancer services.
Our building plans have been developed with the needs of our patients at the heart and create welcoming, patient-focused spaces with more facilities and easy access between waiting areas, clinical rooms and patient services.
The plans include:
- Double the amount of clinical space.
- Lighter, brighter and more spacious entrances and waiting areas for outpatient services and radiotherapy.
- The St Luke’s café will be relocated within the centre and be larger.
- Larger, centrally located phlebotomy space, with easier access.
- Redesigned walkways to make it easier for patients to walk between treatment and appointment rooms, which will support a higher footfall of patients.
- More changing areas including walk-through changing facilities in the radiotherapy treatment area, so patients can go straight from the changing room into their appointment room, enhancing privacy and dignity.
- Additional bathroom facilities, to support the large increase in footfall since the unit opened 25 years ago.
- The Fountain Centre – which offers complementary therapies and emotional support to patients and their families – will be brought into the St Luke’s building, making it more accessible and integrated into the hospital’s cancer service.
What does the build mean for our patients and their visitors?
Your appointments and care will continue as usual but we might ask you to navigate around the area differently, so please bear with us and we will keep you updated.
The building work began in August 2022 and expect the project to complete in two years.
A New St Luke’s ~ For Video click on either of the first 2 Links below:
We’re transforming St Luke’s cancer centre – YouTube
Transforming St Luke’s Cancer Centre | Royal Surrey NHS Foundation Trust
Where You'll Find Us
St Luke's Cancer Centre
The Royal Surrey County Hospital